About the role
- You work with and learn from a talented team of engineers
- You support us in developing our data management platform using state-of-the-art cloud technologies
- You use storage systems and develop a large-scale streaming/query system handling Terabytes of data
- You create and deploy production-ready machine learning models
- You evaluate and assess model quality through metrics and experiments
- You provide input to the technology roadmap; innovate and bring new challenging ideas to life
- 2+ years of Software Engineering experience
- Advanced knowledge of modern machine learning frameworks and libraries
- Experience in applying machine learning for real-world applications
- Advanced knowledge of modern architectural patterns e.g. REST, microservices, stream processing
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- You communicate business fluent in English
Nice to have but not mandatory to apply:
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. Git) and cloud technologies (e.g. AWS)
- In-depth knowledge in Scala, Java, or C++ and Python, Bash, or Perl
- Advanced knowledge of a batch processing framework e.g. Spark, Hadoop
- You recognize problems and help adapt to changing conditions
- You are a positive thinker and you are self-motivated
- You are enthusiastic about our products and the AdTech industry
What’s in it for you?
- At 1plusX, we highly value teamwork and we are honest, open, warm and direct with each other.
- We actively foster diversity and inclusion. Being a part of our growing team means that you will be supported and challenged because we all contribute together to our success.
- We promise that working with us is fun!
Some of our benefits:
- Equal pay framework to ensure equal pay and equal opportunity
- Virtual Stock Options
- Individual learning & development time and budget
- Flexible schedule of office work and at-home work and 4 weeks of “Digital nomad” time
We are an equal opportunity employer. We base our recruitment decisions on qualifications, skills, knowledge, experience and essential business requirements regardless of race, religion, color, gender identity, age, disability status or sexual orientation.