Join us and be a driver for the network and security at AMARIS!
We are looking for a Security Network Enginner. You will work in Product department, Network Security & Services product line which is responsible of VPN connectivity product, Firewalling product, Web Gateway product and Network services. S&NS build and support engineer are delivering and supporting those products/services, that strongly contribute to One Network program initiative.
• support a medium to long term product evolution and continuous product improvement,
• Advisory Management, selection, design, secure build & integration for the products in scope
• Fluidification of all communications and interactions between functional groups, IT services team members, strategic partners, and vendors.
• Provide high expertise support on products or services
• Ensure quality of service on products or services
• Expertise in driving large architecture, standardization & transformation initiatives.
• Maintain deep understanding of the Network technology and market practices (competition landscape, technology trends) with very good/established level of expertise.
• Expertise in Network & Cloud design patterns, Security solutions & IT infrastructure best practices.
• Real expertise in managing Network Security products, SASE, VPN (Cisco, F5), Firewalling (Checkpoint, PaloAlto, Cisco, Alogsec), Web gateways (Mcafee), Segmentation technologies and identity services.
• Expertise in Network Programmability and Automation expertise.
Functional expertise: +8 years’ expertise in Network Domain in an international and Matrix organization,
• International context
• English fluent
Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.