Startup with traction looking for a passionate complementary associate B2B farm to fork platform with users, early revenues and proven market Montreal, Canada
Willing to invest your talent and time to make the world a better place?
What about being an entrepreneur with us? Arrivage is not an idea anymore, it’s an actual farm to fork platform known by the industry in Quebec Province, Canada. We’ve done most of the dirty work. We now need your complementary skills to get to the next level and scale. If you feel like making the world a better place, if you have experience and if you are a team player, let’s chat about becoming an associate at Arrivage ! Join a team of brilliant human beings.
Skills we are looking for:
– Product roadmap management
– Features priority management and design (including wireframes)
– Frontend and UX/UI design
– Web development and application architecture (Angular, Google Firebase)
Who are we
We are two experienced co-founders with a team. Felix-Etienne is a skilled back-end developer that quitted the Valley to build Arrivage and Thibault, an innovative soul in a creative brain. We are both passionate about food, agriculture and the environment. We teamed up 3 years ago to tailor the missing direct b2b sales management solution for growers, breeders, foragers and other food artisans.
Why we wake up every day
We believe the world would be a better place with better food. Because small and medium scale food producers can feed the world while taking care of health and nature, we decided to empower them. We think global, we act local.
What we’ve built
We built a unique technology enabling direct relationships between producers and professional buyers such as restaurants, stores and schools. Much more than a marketplace, we nailed down the limits of direct b2b sales and made a custom, innovative solution that will radically change the food landscape in coming years.
Equity agreement depending on :
– Profile, background and experience
– Part-time of full-time availability
– Potential interest on investing
Key facts about Arrivage :
– Legally registered in February 2019
– Web application (Angular and Google Firebase)
– Live platform with ongoing recurring orders
– Over 500 b2b users since launch 5 months ago
– 7000+ hours of R&D and dev. on tech
– Clean code with diligent development process (GitHub and Jira)
– We are lucky to have a brilliant developer on payroll
– Received grants from Agriculture Ministry of Quebec
– Proven traction and deep networks
– Passed revenues, coming contracts and serious leads
– Pre-seed financing round options with angel investors