Role: Senior Business Analyst
Work Location: Bangalore
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Smart data driven approach to problem solving in a fast pace organization
- Analyze data to solve problems for efficiency, accelerated growth, system adoption and process orientation in different teams ranging from sales & vendor management to finance, marketing & operations
- Research different markets and analyze potential growth opportunities for the company.
- Evaluating and tracking current system effectiveness and suggest long term & short-term scope of improvement and solutions
- Creating effective, accurate and simple Reports & Dashboards when needed for respectively aligned team
- Communicate effectively with teams to understand problems and drive data driven decision making within organization for better results
Skills & Requirements:
- Understanding of different business functions and their requirements – sales, vendor management, operations, finance, marketing, product, etc
- Experience with Data analysis in past companies, preferably 6+ years of experience as Business Intelligence Analyst/ Business Analyst/ Data Analyst/ Management Trainee (with some exposure to Data)/ Business Associate (with some exposure to Data) or any other role with prior exposure to data analytics
- Expertise with excel and preferably knowledge or experience of data analytics tools like Tableau, R, Python, Power BI, Qlik Sense, etc
- Enthusiastic, fast learner and hard-working person with structured thought process to be able to break down business problems into smaller solvable units with minimal supervision
- Preferably Tier 1 MBA candidates
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with “India’s leading B2B” E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 5.5x last year to reach to a 350 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo
- Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognized under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL
Bizongo is featured in LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for!
- Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment
- Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year – 2017
- This year, Bizongo was awarded the highly prestigious & internationally acclaimed ‘The DieLine Award’ under the Sustainable Packaging category
Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company
- The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce