Designation: Senior Product Manager
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
About the role:
A Senior Product Manager in Bizongo is a product leader who will set the vision for the various products in the Bizongo suite of products. An ideal candidate will be responsible for guiding teams toward a common goal – shipping high-quality products and features on time – and will also be responsible for both business: through market research as well as the users: through timely user studies.
We are looking for an analytical, customer-focused team player who will own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to launch. This candidate will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
- Forming vision, roadmap, and goals for the product and take it from a concept to MVP to north star stage
- Writing specifications, manage project execution, A/B testing, UI/UX wireframe, and define product positioning and roll-out strategy
- Process, review and interpret data on customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights via extensive customer engagement and validation
- Work with engineering, design and marketing teams to plan, build and launch high quality product experiences in line with the overall vision of the company
- B. Tech or BE in computer science or experience as a Software Engineer, Designer or start-up Founder
- 5+ years or more working as a Product Manager, with products that have hit the market and have a good user base and traction
- Ability to make data driven informed decisions, comfort with extracting and analysing data to uncover patterns
- Deep understanding and empathy for the end user of the product, as well as the industry landscape and competing products
- Strong written and verbal skills, with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences including investors, C-level executives and senior management within the organisation and in client organisations
- A good overall understanding of the software development lifecycle, with focus on reliability and performance of microservices based implementations
- Ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience working with agile methodologies and ship incrementally to achieve product vision
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with “India’s leading B2B” E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 5.5x last year to reach to a 350 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo
- Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognized under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL
- Bizongo is featured in LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for!
- Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment
- Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year – 2017
- Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company
- The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce