Are you obsessed about building customer-friendly, experience-rich products?
Bizongo is redefining the $70 billion-dollar Packaging industry and B2B domain using technology, an innovation that automates business processes and improves efficiency. Every physical good that is produced needs packaging. Creative Packaging is a modern way of branding and marketing. Intelligent Packaging and Deep Customer Engagement will be the future of Packaging. Bizongo is at the epicenter of this change and leading the digital transformation of the B2B space. Bizongo works with some of the leading clients like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Big Basket, Godrej, FirstCry, PepperFry, Tata Cliq, Delhivery, Box8 and many more, managing millions of dollars worth of packaging products every year.
Bizongo is featured in LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for!
As Bizongo Engineering, our mission is to create innovative platforms which disrupt current inefficient business processes to drive efficiency and fuel growth for businesses of the future. Keeping the mission in mind, we are looking for engineers who can bring fresh ideas, function at scale and are passionate about technology. We expect our engineers to be multidimensional, display leadership and have a zeal for learning as well as experimentation as we push business efficiency through our technology.
As a Software Engineer at Bizongo, you will be working on developing the next generation of technology that will provide the right experience for businesses and help make their processes efficient. You will be constantly challenged to build the products in the most efficient and scalable way possible. As a Senior Software Engineer II, you’ll be solving problems of scale using data-driven thinking, which will help provide the best experience to the customer.
Designation: Senior Software Engineer
Experience: 5+ years
Work Location: Bengaluru
You’ll be a great fit for Bizongo if you:
– Can think of architectural design at scale
– Are a great mentor and help provide short, medium and long term solution to the team
– Love solving challenging problems which may be nonroutine and differing in nature. Solutions may not be apparent and require evaluation and interpretation
– Are a brilliant developer following Industry’s best practices
– Obsessed about performance optimization, SQL tuning, caching techniques
– Open to work on any tech stack
Extra brownie points:
– B.Tech/B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering
– You know the prevalent architecture and design patterns
– Have solved problems which helped scale business multifold
What will you work on:
– Having complete ownership of design, development, and implementation of a product which will directly impact the customers
– Figuring out the common process patterns and automating them to drive results faster
– Building architecture, mentoring fellow engineers and delivering features end-to-end
Why work with us?
– Because we are awesome! Product, UI/UX, and Engineering work together to build products towards a common goal, i.e. providing the best experience to our customers
– Opportunity to work with “India’s leading B2B” Platform
– Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast-paced and charged environment