At Clairvoyant, we power Digital Disruption – Transforming businesses with Big Data, Cloud, AI, Design Thinking and Lean Architectures! Clairvoyant is a global technology product and services company.
Our global team consists of experienced professionals, with backgrounds in design, software engineering, analytics, and data science. Each member of our team is highly energetic and committed to helping our clients achieve their goals.
If you are someone who loves technology, is passionate about solving complex problems and building products , has a penchant for learning and is excited about growing in a fun, energetic, and conducive environment, we are interested in you!
· Create proof of concepts for ideas as discussed by the team or as assigned by the manager in the context of the business
· Develop using Android native controls, UI frameworks, event/notification handling, SQLite, XML, JSON, REST APIs, including technical documentation (Java Doc etc.)and unit test cases
· Comfortable writing and debugging multi-threaded & asynchronous code in Android
· Understand the resource constraints of mobile devices and implement robust and efficient solutions with respect to CPU, memory utilization and battery life
· Analyze features at lower level and help resolve any integration issues that may come along
· Activity planning and estimations
· Progressively own the design of overall product developed on Android platform
· Study upcoming technologies and analyze how they can be incorporated to improve the existing product
· Interact with other groups to offer end-to-end solutions
· Participate in code reviews
Would be nice to have
· Strong development experience on Android platform with portfolio of applications to showcase/discuss
· Strong OO design and programming skills in Java
· Has developed production grade applications in Android using ADT
· Good understanding of design patterns
· Excellent with TDD, Unit Testing, CI/CD
How To Apply
· Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
· In the subject line, please add TJF – ‘Role Name’ – ‘Your Full Name’