At Clairvoyant, we power Digital Disruption – Transforming businesses with Big Data, Cloud, AI, Design Thinking and Lean Architectures! Clairvoyant is a global technology product and services company.
Our global team consists of experienced professionals, with backgrounds in design, software engineering, analytics, and data science. Each member of our team is highly energetic and committed to helping our clients achieve their goals.
If you are someone who loves technology, is passionate about solving complex problems and building products , has a penchant for learning and is excited about growing in a fun, energetic, and conducive environment, we are interested in you!
· Solve complex software engineering problems, learn new skills, build expertise in areas of your interest
· Design, code, test, debug, optimize, and document complex web/ middleware applications
· Develop all layers of enterprise applications and perform DevOps activities as needed
· Provide direction and support to peers to help their understanding of complex software engineering paradigms
· Participate in Scrum with activities such as assisting SQE’s, perform code reviews, unit testing, research spikes, support company’s architectural standards, contribute in creating new standards supporting continuous improvement, etc.
What We Are Looking For
· Strong Java engineer with preferred Angular experience
· Tech savvy engineer – willing and able to learn new skills, track industry trends
· Strong programming skills with 5 + years’ experience
· Good knowledge of Service based architecture
· Understanding and working experience of
Web services – REST or SOAP; Microservices; Domain driven architecture
Spring framework basics – IOC, DI
Spring Boot, other modules of Spring
Hibernate / some ORM framework
Web application fundamentals
Front-end experience in technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Angular will be an add-on
Git, Jenkins, SonarQube and other tools
SQL and NoSQL databases
· Understanding of design patterns, common concepts such as caching, logging, troubleshooting, performance tuning, etc.
· Exposure to cloud/ containers/ search engines, etc. will be considered a plus
· Excellent communication and co-ordination skills.
· Good aptitude and analytical skills
· Fast learner, ability to perform well in ambiguity and with little supervision
Would be nice to have
· Exposure to agile development best practices and working in scrum teams
· Experience working with geographically distributed teams
· Client facing experience.
· Ability to take ownership
How To Apply
· Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
· In the subject line, please add TJF – ‘Role Name’ – ‘Your Full Name’