At Clairvoyant, we power Digital Disruption – Transforming businesses with Big Data, Cloud, AI, Design Thinking and Lean Architectures! Clairvoyant is a global technology product and services company.
Our global team consists of experienced professionals, with backgrounds in design, software engineering, analytics, and data science. Each member of our team is highly energetic and committed to helping our clients achieve their goals.
If you are someone who loves technology, is passionate about solving complex problems and building products , has a penchant for learning and is excited about growing in a fun, energetic, and conducive environment, we are interested in you!
What We Are Looking For
· Needs to have good understanding of REST APIs
· Understands OpenAPI specs (swagger)
· Has experience testing APIs
· Experience with Git
· Experience using static site generator such as Hugo
· Experience writing developer documentation, specifically API & SDK documentation
· Understands the principles that guide good developer documentation
· Needs to be a good editor who knows when to strip away content that has no value to the audience
· Advocates for technical documentation best practices
· Has experience creating conceptual, referential, and procedural content and knows when to apply each and tie them together
· Needs to manage competing priorities in a constantly changing environment
· Strong communication rhythms with our cross-functional teams, practicing transparency and visibility
How To Apply
· Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
· In the subject line, please add TJF – ‘Role Name’ – ‘Your Full Name’