Senior Consultant – Technology Consulting – Digital
EY is looking for .Net Developer
Your key responsibilities
• Ability to clearly articulate both problems and proposed solutions
• Proactive approach to identifying issues and presenting solutions and options, and
where appropriate, leading to resolution
• Knowledge of IT methodologies and life cycles that will be used
• Ability to convert business and technical requirements into appropriate solutions
Skills and attributes for success
• Technical Graduate (B.Tech/ B.Sc. / BCA / M.Tech / MCA) or equivalent qualification.
• Relevant experience of 4+ years in software development lifecycle.
• Experience with Microsoft technologies
• Technical competency in designing, developing, and debugging solutions.
• Timely creation of appropriate technical artifacts e.g. solution design documents.
• Interpersonal communication and organizational skills required to integrate with
• Knowledge of organizational structure of the firm to facilitate work with groups
outside of the immediate technical team.
• Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application
on service offerings and products provided by IT.
• MS.NET Framework (2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5)
• C#, ASP .Net , Windows development ,MVC
• MS SQL Server 2008/2010/2012/2016
• MS Visual Studio .Net 2013/2015
• SQL Reporting services/SSRS
Ideally, you’ll also have
● Advance proficiency in Interpersonal skills, Problem solving, Planning & execution
and Impactful communication.
● Proficiency in Customer orientation and technical acumen.
● Ability and willingness to travel.
What we look for
Highly motivated, you will be a good communicator with the ability to contribute
confidently to technical security discussions with peers and management. You will be a
team player who is not only looking to enhance their own career but recognises the value
in working well with others and the value of teamwork.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to be an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible
working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us
to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without
sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required