EY is seeking a CRM Developer – Consultant for our Technology Solution Delivery team in IT Advisory practice.
Your key responsibilities
· Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, software architects and IT professionals to implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions.
· Develop and maintain a platform roadmap.
· Customize the system to meet the business needs of the company.
· Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture. Assist with deployment and provisioning activities.
Skills and attributes for success
· Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
· Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
· Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
To qualify for the role you must have
· A relevant graduate or post graduate degree
· Minimum 5+ years of experience with software development, specifically around Microsoft Dynamics CRM
· Demonstrated proficiency in installing and deploying CRM Organizations
· Demonstrated proficiency in customizing and creating CRM entities
· Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
· Demonstrated proficiency in using the either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms.
Ideally you’ll also have
· Strong communication (with internal and external business stakeholders), facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
· Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
· Ability and willingness to travel
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.