Consultant / Senior Consultant – Technology Consulting – Digital
EY is looking for Micro-Frontend Developers
We are looking for a Frontend/React JS developer who will take our product’s user
experience to the next level. This role requires the ability to build top quality user
experience front ends using MFE frameworks and technologies
Your key responsibilities
• Strong web development experience with average of 7+ years on web
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
• Cross-browser web application development experience
• Familiar with asset compilation frameworks (Webpack, Grunt, NPM or similar)
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Ability to convert UI design specs into full working & pixel-perfect html5/css/jsx
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs and exposure to cloud platforms such as Pivotal
• Exposure to DevOps and CI / CD processes using Gitlab
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
• Exposure to Agile methodologies and tools (Pair programming, TDD, BDD, Pivotal
• Passionate developer, eager to share knowledge
• Strong English skills, both verbal and written
Skills and attributes for success
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-
capable devices and browsers
• Transform some of our current applications into React
• Developing new user-facing features using React.js
• Writing unit and integration tests
• Collaborative problem solving with the other teams
• Participating in technical discussions and bringing new ideas to the table
• Collaborating with Product Management to build quality products
• Collaborate with business and technical stakeholders within and outside our
division to implement modernized and sustainable technology roadmaps.
• Collaborate with Enterprise & Solutions Architects across the division to ensure
standardized, high quality, architecturally sound tactical implementations.
• Self-directed with strong sense of ownership, excellent communication skills, and
capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment.
• Familiarity with XP/Agile/SCRUM development methodologies and software
development lifecycle principles
Ideally, you’ll also have
● Advance proficiency in Interpersonal skills, Problem solving, Planning & execution
and Impactful communication.
● Proficiency in Customer orientation and technical acumen.
● Ability and willingness to travel.
What we look for
Highly motivated, you will be a good communicator with the ability to contribute
confidently to technical security discussions with peers and management. You will be a
team player who is not only looking to enhance their own career but recognises the value
in working well with others and the value of teamwork.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to be an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible
working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us
to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without
sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required
to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working
arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.