Location: Graz, Vienna, Wels & Home Office
Our hearts beat for digital, for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other. Do you want to join?
- In your role you are the first contact for our clients in terms of project related or overlapping activities in the collaboration with ecx.io
- In the interest of your clients you lead our assigned project teams and keep track on scope, time and profitability of the projects
- In collaboration with the project teams you evaluate strategies and concepts which lead to the digital success of your clients
- In your role you are responsible for managing and further developing the client accounts
- You support actively our New Business team in preparing and presenting pitches
- You can demonstrate more than five years experience as consultant, account manager or similar in an (digital) agency and/or as a manager in an international company in the digital transformation
- You have completed an university degree (preferably focus on digital Media/Marketing/IT) or have relevant professional experience in the digital media industry
- You have a confident demeanour and strong communication skills, are dedicated, like to work in a team and have good negotiating skills
- You have already lead various projects in the area of digital transformation
- You gained already experience in the strategy, planning, coordination and operative handling of client accounts in the area of consulting
- You have experience in working with content-management- and commerce-systems (preferably Adobe Marketing Cloud, SAP CX or Sitecore)
- Agile Methods like SCRUM aren’t new to you
- You have very good English and German language skills and convincing presentation skills
Our Benefits In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our ecx.io Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
- Academy & Co. Discount programs
- Coaching Health & Fitness
- Team events
- Flexible working
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback, and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more? ecx.io is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.