Our hearts beat for digital, for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other.
- You consult our international clients with regard to their project
- You recognize the need of our customers and present solutions by developing concepts together with our expert teams
- You create a clear vision for your project and can communicate it to all stakeholders.
- You are responsible for the product backlog of your project
- You regularly coordinate requirements, goals and priorities with your team and the customer
- You conceive requirements through user stories in cooperation with your team and the client
- You keep track of budget, time, scope and the rentability of your projects
- You have at least two years of experience in project management and/or in customer care in the digital sector
- You have a solid technical or commercial educational background or relevant work experience in the fields of digital media and/or e-commerce
- You have a strong personality with solid communication and consulting skills
- You can demonstrate fluent English and good German skills
- You are willing to go on business trips
- Ideally you already have certificates like CSPO (Certified Scrum Product Owner), PSPO (Professional Scrum Product Owner), IPMA and Requirements Engineer
- At best, you have already worked with agile methods (e.g. Scrum Framework) and experience with content management and e-commerce systems such as SAP CX, Sitecore or the Adobe portfolio in the areas of DAM, CMS, marketing automation and personalization
- You have already gained some experience in handling Atlassian Tools (Jira & Confluence)
Our Benefits In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our ecx.io Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
- Academy & Co. Discount programs
- Coaching Health & Fitness
- Team events
- Flexible working
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback, and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more? ecx.io is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.