- Ensure the availability and performance level of applications related to power generation processes in alignment with the requirements/supported business processes (day-to-day);
Provide users with a consistent user experience (manage incidents and problems) and a perceived good quality of service;
- Know technical (architecture, infrastructure, technological components, etc.) and functional (supported processes, functionalities, profiles, etc.) and contextual (relations with other applications, systems, services and internal and external interfaces, identification and risk analysis) point of view );
- Identify improvement and optimization measures that enable the performance and service of applications that support energy generation processes to be enhanced, making the most of resources and rationalizing costs;
- Assume responsibility for complying with the information security and business continuity policy, standards, rules, processes and procedures that apply to applications related to power generation and respective infrastructure, including products and technologies that support it;
- Ensure the existence and quality of up-to-date information/documentation on applications related to support systems for energy generation processes.