Solutions Design and Architecture (SD&A) provide Technical/ Architectural leadership for Fulcrum’s client which includes Financial Institution’s multi-million pound, international projects, and programs. The role is responsible for delivering integrated solution architectures for our international programs of work, meeting current and future business needs, and aligning with/leveraging Financial Institution’s Enterprise Architecture and Product Roadmaps. This is a senior role that will involve working both onshore and remotely on client sites, with a wide variety of internal and customer stakeholders, to provide quality and cost-effective solutions.
Please search for Service Design Architects with Functional / Process Consulting backgrounds.
This is a complex and challenging role we are looking for here.
- Lead initiation, design, and delivery of Service Architecture to fulfill internal and external customer requirements
- Provide technical thought leadership for formulating service patterns for alignment with Enterprise architecture
- Develop and ensure that a consistent service design framework is applied to the solution design process and operational service architecture of any given product
- Ensure architectural service design expertise is represented from service inception through to service delivery
- To support service requirements gathering, specification, and presentation of a given solution
- Work closely with Product, TechOps, and BizOps teams on standardizing Service Design patterns and associated SLA’s
- To support the delivery of complex service and a real-time payments platform
- Ensuring successful deployment of client’s products on a global scale
Desirable Domain Knowledge:
- Banking, Finance, Payment & Card Processing