Roles and Responsibilities
1. Good knowledge of database software like MySQL and solid understanding of DB conceptsWeb application development (including GUI design)
2. Knowledge of web server software like – Apache Working knowledge of build and source code control tools like GitExperience with system integration testing and unit testing
3. Excellent time management and multitasking skills Develop and implement new software programs. Experience in AI, ML, NLP & IoT Preferred
5. Decision making capability with respect to development scope, timelines, quality and risk and communicate all decisions to the PM and escalate issues to Management in a timely manner.
6. Identifying development scope from project documentation, liaise with business and PM in order to understand the scope of development.
7. As a Back End developer, you will be working closely with other team members, leads, tech architects, QA team and product engineering managers and develop best in class products and features which meets various business requirements.