We’re looking for a developer able to design, execute, manage, and optimize complex processes with Appian based BPM applications. Someone with a problem-solving mindset, who understands the impact of their work in the users’ experience. The ideal candidate must be methodic, responsible, and able to work in projects using Agile methodologies.
* Design, develop, modify, integrate, test, implement, and support Appian based BPM applications,
* Translate business requirements into Appian process models,
* Support data collection and analysis, to help mitigate risks and solve problems;
* Support requirements and gaps related to process improvement;
* Work with Agile methodologies;
* Develop and use a reusable library of Appian components;
* Participate in design reviews and validate if the project is following the approved architecture;
* Develop user-centered features.
* Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar areas;
* At least 2 years of experience in a similar role;
* Experience in the design and implementation of Appian based BPM solutions;
* Experience in process modelling and integration with Appian BPM;
* Good knowledge of Agile methodologies;
* Appian certification (valued, but not mandatory);
* Fluent in English (mandatory).