We’re looking for a UX/UI designer with a passion for improving the way people interact with the world around them. Someone who understands the importance of details but keeps a holistic approach to problems, always focused on the solutions. To join our team, you’ll have to understand the users’ perspective while balancing it with the business needs.
* Create UX/UI deliverables, such as flow diagrams, wireframes, prototypes and detailed visual designs.
* Conduct research activities with users, such as interviews and usability tests.
* Analyze research data and use them to create user flows and customer journey maps.
* Organize and present research findings and insights to colleagues and stakeholders.
* Integrate research findings into design solutions.
* At least 2 years of experience as a designer in UX/UI projects.
* Academic background in Design, Computer Science or similar areas.
* Strong sense of visual and aesthetic.
* Solid knowledge of prototyping tools, such as Sketch, Adobe XD or Figma.
* Good knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
* Interest in UX Research.
* Experience in development integration tools, such as Zeplin, will be valued.
* Experience in interactive prototyping tools, such as Axure, will be valued.
* Experience working in Agile methodologies will be valued.
* Native level of Portuguese.
* Fluent in English.