As our new experienced iOS Developer, you will join a team of innovative and creative IT professionals who invent, design, develop and release apps on multiple leading mobile platforms. Impala Studios assures a dynamic environment where you will be able to fully utilize your unique talents. Our team is growing and we are looking for both Medior and Senior Developers.
In your role, you will be part of our highly skilled Development team. Are you able to bring our apps to the next level with your knowledge and experience? If so, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Programming new and existing native, mobile applications in Swift.
- Contributing to the optimization of the applications.
- You will work closely with the developers, designers, R&D, and QA in your and other Scrum Teams.
- You will contribute to the iOS Coding Guidelines.
- Sharing your programming skills with your colleagues in order to grow as a team.
- As a Senior iOS Developer, you will also be responsible to coach junior team members.
What we’re looking for:
- Higher education or equivalent ability.
- 3+ years of work experience as a Medior iOS Developer and 6+ years of experience as a Senior.
- Experience with Swift, Objective-C, and interest in other languages such as C++ (we try not to add any new ObjC code, but there’s legacy code that our developers need to update sometimes).
- Good knowledge of the functional and design guidelines of iOS.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English (Dutch is not a requirement).
- Interest in mobile applications.
- Great passion for developing.
- True team player skills.
- Experience within an Agile environment is a plus.
Benefits & Perks:
- Be a part of a diverse and challenging international culture within a dynamic and innovative company with lots of virtual events!
- An enthusiastic team of great and passionate colleagues who work together in a collaborative and challenging environment.
- A competitive salary and a great remote and flexible working environment.
- All the hardware and gear you will need to work the best way possible!
- A pension scheme to plan your future in the Netherlands, and a bicycle plan to live your best life in this country!
- At Impala, we take your development seriously, so we offer all the training and education you might need for your personal and professional growth.
- Once we go back to working in the office, we’ll have you covered: You will have a very tasty lunch, and healthy snacks will be there anytime you would like, and we’ll provide a full travel allowance for you.
And this is who we are!
Impala Studios is a global leading European mobile media publishing, content creating, technology powerhouse. We make people’s daily life joyful, simpler, more informed, skilful and creative through the functionality & content of our portfolio of applications.
Our group of talented people (currently over 40 and growing fast) work agile and in X-functional teams. We combine all the right expertise & capabilities to stay on top of the ever-changing app market and constantly grow our portfolio of successful apps. Millions of consumers worldwide enjoy our top-ranked apps daily, and our consumer base is growing every day.
Our company culture:
We sincerely care for each other and our work-life balance within Impala Studios. In our work, we collaborate and challenge each other. We speak up, we give and receive feedback and we are proud of our “decide and do” mindset. And last but not least, we ensure that what we do is meaningful.