What we do
- Understand the specifications from product, design, and QA – draft a solution followed by a team discussion on feasibility, architecture, design, etc. before implementations
- We love to ship projects continuously and on time
- We write performant code with End-2-End tests because TDD is awesome!
- We are highly data-driven and business metrics define our work
About the Candidate (you!)
We’re looking for people who love programming and want to be the best programmer they can be. Additionally, if you are excited to work in the video creation space and build a global Saas company from India then we have just the job for you
If you think you’re right fit for the job, we’ll fast track your rounds and if we like you and vice versa, we’ll offer you the job in less than 48 hours.
- Meaningful work
- Amazing smart and kind colleagues and a company that cares about *your* growth
- Remote Work
- Demo Days, Hackfests, Meetups, etc
- Sponsored learning and development
- Company trips
What are we working on
- Web performance
- A/B Experiments
- Payment Revamp
- Internal tools
And to add, we are a bunch of geeks that like to de-stress while working. Basically, life here is exciting and chilling. You would meet people who will help you learn and grow – personally and professionally. Lastly, we hope you are an awesome human and love programming as much as we do.
Please note that this is a special fast track interview process for people who stand out. We’ll accelerate the process for you and if we like you and vice versa, we’ll offer you the job in less than 48 hours AFTER YOU COMPLETE THE CODING ASSIGNMENT.
You will be a great fit for this job if you
- Have 3-5 years of development experience of consumer products with hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing, and deploying applications. Previous start-up experience is a plus.
- Love programming and can prove it (we add points for github, a blog or twitter where you show your love for programming)
- have experience in one of (and can quickly learn the others) Golang, Python, Ruby, Clojure or Rust and a willingness to learn more
- Professional level expertise in databases (relational and document)
- Strong analytical thinking and communication
Additional credit given for
- Start-up experience
- Passion for finding and sharing best practices and driving discipline for superior code quality
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Knowledge of any static-typed and/or functional languages