Your role in our team
We are looking for an Experienced Product Manager in Amsterdam to join our ambitious team. In your role you will be working together with our cross-functional teams and our users to define next steps in our product roadmap to deliver exceptional value to our users. You will be in charge to design, run and evaluate continuous product experiments based on user feedback and our product vision to further improve our Kaizo platform.
Our current focus is to reach full product market fit with our product pillars of “Performance Steering”, “Performance Management”, “Performance Coaching” and “Agent Empowerment” while refining our overall user journey and value proposition.
As a Product Manager your role will be a strategic one but also very much hands on, working together with your teams as well as with our founders to take next steps towards our product vision to refine workforce performance management in a hybrid work environment.
You will report directly to the CPO/one of our founders (Dominik) whilst communicating with our business team and our Engineering Manager (Jose) to ensure all needed products are delivered on time and with exceptional quality.
At Kaizo we strongly believe in a close working relationship with our customers and an incremental and experimental approach to achieve a continuous successful product delivery.
You will focus on
- Developing and implementing product strategies consistent with our company vision
- Collecting and analysing feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end-product, and drive growth
- Define and conduct product experiments
- Prioritising – change and adapt priorities if necessary and keep everyone informed and heading in the same direction
- Managing the day to day collaboration between Design / Product / Engineering / Marketing and make sure it aligns with the product vision
- Working closely with Engineering and communicate and align requirements
- Collaborating with Marketing and ensuring that customer-facing documentation is updated in line with feature releases/training CX where necessary
What you bring to the table
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager and/or Product Owner
- Worked lately in a start-up environment for at least 3+ years
- Responsible for a SaaS product with a data-driven background
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams, running multiple experiments
- Experienced in frameworks like OKRs, Lean Startup/UX, Prototyping and Design Thinking
- Interest in solving complex analytical problems
- Experience working with experimentation platforms, analytical tools, and measurement methodologies
- Excellent collaboration skills and communication skills in English, our working language
Nice to Have
- Previous experience of working with Customer Support or an understanding of would be of great value
- Experience and/or passion for gamification
- Background in Product Design and/or UX design
- Ability to use Figma or other tools for rough mock-ups and wireframes
You will work with some of the best global talent to build a tool used by great companies like Miro, MarleySpoon or WeTransfer. You will be part of a team of diverse and passionate people with a culture that empowers great work.
What we bring to the table
We do everything to make sure you feel motivated and supported by offering:
- Teamwork & fun perks when full remote work is required (weekly team games & drinks, morning coffee chats and more)
- Investment into your personal development using our network of internal and external mentors
- New laptop & tools
- Free lunch (even while working from home)
- Flexible working hours and unlimited holiday policy
- Remote possible within the EU time zone
- Workations (2019: Tuscany, 2020: Zoom 😢, 2021: to be announced soon)