To help companies develop more inclusive and responsible AI technologies. KOSA AI is building the world’s first automated responsible AI system that audits and mitigates bias and risks throughout the machine learning lifecycle.
The short-term goal is to lead the team to execute the existing product roadmap, making sure our software is robust and new features are deployed on time with minimal rework.
The broad scope of the job is to develop a deep understanding of the AI governance and ethical AI space and help KOSA build a product with key market differentiation and clear value prop to our customers.
On a daily basis, you will be
- Leading the tech team on delivering product milestones
- This includes running weekly sprint planning, code reviews, and more
- Budget software, hardware, hiring cost, and other tech resources
- Code and debug
- Structuring policies and procedures to ensure both the team and product can scale
- Proactively carrying out activities to understand market and customer needs
- Translating strategy to tasks for the team and prioritizing them to deliver a commercially viable product
- Overseeing all tech initiatives including research & developments, external partnerships, and more
- Advocating and communicating development and progress internally and externally to our customers, investors, and partners
- Product management experience is strongly desired
- Proficient in Python, cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, etc,.), and DevOps ecosystem
- Can lead the team and contribute meaningfully in all areas of our tech development (infrastructure, data engineering, front-end, NLP, computer vision)
- Previous startup experience is a plus
We’re a fully remote global team across 4 continents. We started in Nairobi, Kenya and our HQ is in Amsterdam, Netherlands. We offer:
Equity stake in the company
6 weeks paid leave
Remote working and flexible hours
High growth opportunities
There’s a 2 month probation period with defined deliverables