What we offer:
Our data engineers enjoy a high level of responsibility and immediate client interactions. He/she will work with data scientists and are comfortable speaking their language. We are looking for professionals who are enthusiastic about innovation in software engineering and are not afraid to contribute to open-source projects and present at technical meetups. Above all, our engineers are curious about the big picture and passionate about bringing data to life!
What you will do:
- Engineer complete technical solutions to solve concrete business challenges in the areas of digital marketing, eCommerce, Business Intelligence and self-service analytics.
- Collect functional and non-functional requirements, consider technical environments, business constraints and enterprise organizations.
- Support our clients in executing their Big Data strategies by designing and building operational data platforms: ETL pipelines, data anonymization pipelines, data lakes, near real-time streaming data hubs, web services, training and scoring machine learning models.
- Collaborate closely with partners, strategy consultants and data scientists in a flat and agile organization where personal initiative is highly valued.
- Share data engineering knowledge by giving technical trainings.
What you will bring:
- 1-2 years of professional experience in software engineering
- Abroad practice in multiple software engineering fields:
- Backend and/or frontend development in any programming language of your choice
- Design of web services
- Algorithms and complexity analysis
- Linux system administration, development and production environments
- Cloud, container and microservices infrastructures
- Software security
- Development workflow automation
- A strong focus on data processing:
- Databases, theory and practice
- Distributed data processing
- Real-time event processing
- Concepts of functional programming
- Data privacy and anonymization techniques
- Enterprise data warehousing, business intelligence and ETL principles
- Statistics and analytics
- Machine learning
- Ability to work in the English language with strong written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to travel for business meetings, as required