Who We Are
For 25 years, Native Instruments has been the backbeat to the music industry. As leaders in digital music creation and performance, we’re right there on stage and in the studio with global stars and legends in the making. Driven by our mission to make music creation more inclusive and accessible, our hardware, software and digital services provide innovative, fully-integrated solutions for music producers of all styles and genres.
Our web team is developing and maintaining highly reliable, scalable and secure services as well as creating online solutions for integration into our e-commerce platform. The durable cross-functional team consists of product designers, product managers, and engineers.
As a Product Designer (f/m/x) – Web UX/UI you will discover and deliver an inspiring and accessible experience that helps music creators find and buy the tools they need to shape the future of music.
What You’ll Do
- Work side-by-side with other designers, engineers and product managers to discover and deliver customer-centric experiences across our web products.
- Create interfaces and experiences, from broad concepts down to pixel-perfect asset production.
- Identify customer needs and deliver elegant design solutions that satisfy both customer and business needs.
- Conduct user research and testing, and synthesize results into actionable work.
- Take ownership of your work from idea generation to implementation.
- Document and articulate design decisions, specifications and guidelines.
Help shape the design culture within the company that will contribute to the consistency of the brand and product experiences.
What You’ll Need
- Significant experience designing and shipping web products
- A portfolio that showcases strong visual design and interaction design skills
- The ability to present and explain ideas and design decisions through compelling stories to stakeholders and colleagues.
- The ability to progress through continuous experimentation, learning, but knowing when to take a leap of faith and go the extra mile.
- You’re a self-starter who actively seeks ways to make the user experience both visually appealing and easy to use, solving user problems elegantly and effectively.
- You’re always seeking out best design practices and opportunities to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
- You’re a vigorous crafter of human centered experiences, who thrives in collaborative environments, working with engineers and design systems.
When applying, please also include your portfolio.
Native Instruments embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture. Our company culture focuses on bringing unique ideas together to fuel innovation. We are based in the heart of the German capital’s creative hub employing more than 400 people across our seven offices in Berlin, Los Angeles, Tokyo, London, Toronto, Paris, and Shenzhen.
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment at Native Instruments and we encourage everyone to apply – regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Help us reach our goal in making the future of music diverse, inclusive and exciting! We encourage you to submit your application without the requirement for a photograph, identifying factors or personal status information.