PM-International is on its way to becoming Europe’s largest direct selling company in the area of health, fitness, and beauty. We are among the Top 100 most innovative Direct Sales companies and PM-International is currently number #10 in the DSN worldwide out of 22,000 companies! For more than 28 years we have set up the highest standards for the development, manufacturing, and distribution of premium products and we are growing every day! In 2020 we grew more than 50%, resulting in annual sales of $ 1.72 billion.
PM-International is all about peak performance, bringing creativity and state-of-the-art science with one vision in mind: to achieve market leadership in the distribution of high-quality products for health, fitness, and beauty worldwide. We help people live a better, healthier, and fitter lifestyle.
Our International Headquarters is located in modern offices along with the beautiful Mosel River in Schengen, Luxembourg. We have other 3 Headquarters and more than 40 subsidiaries worldwide. We offer a pleasant and collaborative working atmosphere, and we are always looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team.
We’re seeking someone who wants to work with an experienced team in a fast-paced environment. We need a highly collaborative team player who is not afraid of challenges and development.
We are looking for our International Headquarters in Luxembourg a Cyber Security Engineer.
Are you looking for an ambitious new challenge to grow your skills? Do you have solid cyber security skills, a strong work ethic, the ability to see a problem and fix it, and want to be part of a fast-paced growing company? If you are looking for a company that will let you shine and demonstrate your abilities, please keep reading.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and upgrading security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems, and networks.
- Troubleshooting security and network problems.
- Responding to all system and/or network security breaches.
- Ensuring that the organization’s data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls.
- Participating in the change management process.
- Testing and identifying network and system vulnerabilities.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Degree in Computer Science or a technology-related field.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- In-depth technical knowledge of computer sciences.
- Knowledge of security across various platforms.
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Fundamental computer forensics skills
- Ethical hacking
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- An international, young, and fun work environment in a dynamically growing company.
- Free parking space.
- A generous voluntary social benefit program, including monthly free products and a special purchase discount on our products.
- Housing Allowance for employees living in Luxembourg.
- Access to Employee Trainings and Development Programs.
- Access to an online language platform where you can learn up to 41 different languages
- Free use of the in-house gym.
At PM-International, you will have an opportunity to contribute, learn, grow, and make a difference. If this sounds like a perfect match for you, please include your resume/CV in English, a concise motivation letter, and communicate your salary expectations as well as the earliest date of entry possible. Incomplete applications cannot be considered.
We also encourage you to visit our corporate website for other job opportunities.