SICPA is extending its mission of enabling trust to the digital economy. Core to this strategy is a Platform as a Service for hosting security technologies and facilitating development of highly scalable and mission-critical security solutions.
This is your chance to join our Infra DevOps teams in Spain; a small but strong team of engineers passionate about breeding the best ideas and using state-of-the-art software technologies and software engineering practices to deliver to our internal development teams innovative PaaS and IaaS platforms and tools, on hybrid cloud. We are currently looking for two experienced, top motivated, hands-on: CLOUD PLATFORM ENGINEER
- Deliver and operate an innovative Platform as a Service.
- Participate in technical and functional roadmap definition and releasing of platform features and infrastructure services.
- Apply Infrastructure-as-Code approach to ensure fast central or on-premise deployments.
- Setup and operate CI infrastructure allowing for automated composition and deployment of business applications.
- Define and implement best practices for cloud operations, including capacity, performance and cost monitoring DRP.
- Apply software engineering best practices (test automation, documentation, code review etc.)
- Apply ITIL and agile methodologies throughout the development and operational processes.
- Experience in deploying and operating multi/hybrid-cloud platforms, such as Kubernetes, AWS, OpenStack, etc.
- Experience deploying and operating CI / CD infrastructure and workflows using Jenkins, JenkinsX
- Strong Cloud ( as a code) mindset.
- Experience in deploying and operating database technologies, like Postgres, MariaDB, MySQL, Oracle.
- Experience with deployment automation, such as Terraform, Salt, Ansible, Puppet.
- Experience in using and managing Development foundry tools is a plus ( Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Artifactory, GitHub…).
- Good programming skills in Python, Bash
- Experience on GitOps, an asset.
- Knowledge and experience with FinOps best practices would be a valuable asset
- Team player in a multi-cultural working environment with ability to take initiatives and propose solutions
- English fluent, Spanish Fluent any other European language an asset.
- Our success comes from our highly skilled and talented employees.
- Respectful entrepreneurship and long-term vision are key for success.
- Our people contribute to a more secure world.
- Diversity at all levels of an organisation is a strength and encourage female engineers to apply.
We offer an exciting and challenging role, with great potential for personal development within a unique organization in a fascinating and fast-growing industry. Your file will be handled with upmost confidentiality and discretion.