To help build the next generation of trusted digital identity system, we are looking for a purpose driven, experienced: FRONTEND DEVELOPER
Our ideal candidate is a hands-on builder with a demonstrated track-record of delivering web applications quickly, but thoughtfully. You know how to balance speed to market with maintainability and scalability, and love working as part of a cross-functional team of engineers, designers and strategists to go from vision to tangible delivery.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Build and maintain a portfolio of customer-facing applications for different use-cases, device types (web/mobile) and UX requirements
- Contribute to the development of applications over their entire life cycle (from PoC to product), balancing excellent UX and ease-of-use with performance requirements
- Be hands-on and involved with early stage product shaping, including ways to capture feedback from use
- Contribute to standards and best practice for software engineering
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Have a knack for good UX
- Have solid experience in JS / ES6, React.JS, Express, CSS3, HTML5
- Can build on top of APIs (gRPC/REST) using openAPI/Swagger
- Understand fundamental web tech: HTTP/REST/AJAX/JSON
- Understanding digital wallets and decentralized applications is an advantage
- Entrepreneurial attitude, builder and fast learner
- Likes to prototype/experiment, comfortable with ambiguity, collaborates well with other disciplines like design and AI, brings energy and new ideas
- Fluent in English
JOIN US !
- Our success comes from our highly skilled and talented employees
- Respectful entrepreneurship and long-term vision are key for success
- Our people contribute to a more secure world
- Diversity at all levels of an organisation is a strength
We offer an exciting and challenging role, with great potential for personal development within a unique organization in a fascinating and fast-growing industry. Your file will be handled with upmost confidentiality and discretion.