Can you write in perfect grammar?
Is your writing clear, compelling and empathic?
Do you know plain language best practices?
Do you have experience writing for digital interfaces?
If you honestly can answer “yes” to, at least, 2 of these questions, we’re looking for you.
As a UX Writer, you’ll help deconstruct complex concepts and look for alternatives to technical, legal and formal terms, in an appealing way, keeping the brand/company’s tone of voice.
Interpersonal skills are vital, as you will routinely interface with developers, designers, product owners and legal consultants. A willingness to make positive contributions to help improve how we do things, from tools to process, is also greatly desired.
* Write clear and compelling digital copy;
* Write all manner of UI text, including online forms, calculators, etc., to provide an intuitive interface;
* Defining and applying a consistent voice, tone, and style to appeal to users;
* Contribute to promotional campaigns and other marketing content;
* Liaise with the Legal department to ensure all written formats are meeting legal requirements;
* Understanding of how content can have an impact on SEO.
* Perfect domain of Portuguese and English proficiency;
*Autonomy to research and get up to speed on different topics quickly
* At least 3 years’ experience writing for digital products;
* Strong communication and collaboration skills;
* Proactive and organized approach, oriented to multi-tasking, in order to track all requests and their status;
* Prior experience working in the banking industry is preferred but not mandatory;
* Familiarity with the agile software development process.