This is the challenge
We are growing rapidly! In the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Italy and France we are well under way, now it’s time to focus on the rest of the world. In order to keep growing and expanding we are looking for an addition to our development team in the form of an ambitious medior backend developer who wants to help us build the future of mobility as a service. You will be co-creating the possibility for our end-users to plan and book their trip completely through our platform.
You will be part of our development team of 25+ developers which is responsible for the entire technical part of our system. You will be a part of building an innovative product with a stack that makes us very happy; Python/ Django/ Node.Js/ Postgres/ Elastic/ AWS/ Docker. We believe that hybrid frameworks such as React Native and Flutter are the future of mobile apps. In addition to this we work according to the Scrum methodology.
Do you want to be a part of an international team and help create and build an innovative worldwide platform which will change the future of mobility? Look no further!
To accomplish this
There is a lot of work to be done and personal preferences are always open to be discussed. What your job definitely would entail:
- Connecting new partners/clients to our platform, you will play a key role in this
- Finding and fixing bugs and maintaining the Tranzer App (because of you a lot of travelers won’t get stuck in the middle of nowhere)
- Making sure the end clients can always use the most up to date and new methods of payment like: Apple Pay, Google Pay, Mollie, and Adyen
- Organising internal tech sessions because we value the development of our skills
We are looking for someone that…
- Finds joy in coding and has a talent for it
- Has 2-3 years of experience in coding
- Likes building API’s
- Is independent, creative and smart
- Has an analytic and problem-solving mindset
- Can both take and give feedback from and to the team
- Gets energy from challenges and learning new things
- Has a sense of humor and is in for some RickRolling every now and then
- Has an interest in the people around him
We understand you might not check all the boxes, don’t worry…we’re not perfect either. If you are up for the challenge, feel free to send in your CV.
Are you looking for a job with…
- A good balance between freedom and responsibilit
- Room to research and develop new tools and stacks to help innovate
- Flexible work hours, because a healthy work-life balance is important to us
- Room for personal input to develop your talents
- A fun work environment where learning is required and sometimes failing is expected
- Fun colleagues
- Good coffee, Friday night drinks, fun company trips and that’s only half of it!
- The occasional game of Mario Kart or Ultimate Chicken Horse…
If you think ‘this is the job for me’, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any further questions about the position, you can contact our HR professional Jonna (+31) (0) 6 12 43 90 55.