This is the challenge
We are growing rapidly! In the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Italy and France we are well under way, now it’s time to focus on the rest of the world. In order to keep growing and expanding we are looking for an addition to our development team in the form of an ambitious and experienced Front-end Developer who wants to help us build the future of mobility as a service. You will be co-creating the possibility for our end-users to plan and book their trip completely through our platform.
You will be part of our development team of 25+ developers which is responsible for the entire technical part of our system. You will be a part of building an innovative product with a stack that makes us very happy; React Native/ Redux/ TypeScript/ Node.Js/ Jest/ Bitrise/ Swift/ Kotlin. We believe that hybrid frameworks such as React Native and Flutter are the future of mobile apps. In addition to this we work according to the Scrum methodology.
Do you want to be a part of an international team and help create and build an innovative worldwide platform which will change the future of mobility? Look no further!
To achieve this
There is a lot of work to be done and personal preferences can always be discussed. What your job definitely would entail:
- Connecting new partners/clients to our platform, you will play a key role in this
- Finding and fixing bugs and maintaining the Tranzer App (because of you a lot of travelers won’t get stuck in the middle of nowhere)
- Making sure the end clients can always use the most up to date and newest methods of payment like; Apple Pay, Google Pay, Mollie, Adyen
- Proactively monitoring and releasing our application
- Maintenance and improvement of our Bitrise CI/CD flow
We are looking for someone that…
- Finds joy in coding and has a talent for i
- Has experience with an app that is commercially live
- Has experience with automated testing or building an application in React Native/React
- Is independent, creative and smart
- Has an analytic and problem-solving mentality
- Can both take and give feedback from and to the team
- Gets energy from challenges and learning new things
- Has a sense of humor and is in for some RickRolling every now and then
- Has an interest in the people around him
We understand you might not check all the boxes, don’t worry…we’re not perfect either. If you are up for the challenge, feel free to send us your resume. If you are, for instance, a Native developer, you are more than welcome to pick up on React Native and get more experienced with it as you go while you join our team.
Are you looking for a job with…
- A good balance between freedom and responsibility
- Room to research and develop new tools and stacks to help innovate
- Internal tech sessions and spaces to blog and share knowledge
- Flexible work hours, because a healthy work-life balance is important to us
- Room for personal input to develop your talents
- A fun work environment where learning is required and sometimes failing is expected
- Fun colleagues
- Good coffee, friday night drinks, fun company trips and that’s only half of it!
- The occasional game of Mario Kart or Ultimate Chicken Horse…
If you think ‘This is the job for me’, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions concerning this vacancy, you can reach out to our HR professional Jonna 06 12 43 90 55.