Do you love data analysis and are passionate about travel & ecommerce? Would you like to make a difference to our customer’s experience and directly convert your insights into actions and results? If this sounds like you, then keep on reading!
As a Web Analyst, you play a pivotal role in realizing Travix’ ambition of becoming the leading Global Travel Agent. You identify, create and translate valuable insights into actionable recommendations to achieve business targets as well as increased customer satisfaction. Using various methods, your work lays the foundation for not only the daily decisions but also the long-term strategy. You’ll be working in an international environment and you’re part of the Product Organization. Improving value for the customer and the company every day!
- Serve as the point of contact for the delivery of digital marketing analytics and insights, ranging from the development of dashboards to detailed analysis of customer behavior with recommendations for optimization
- Create testing hypotheses together with business stakeholders, translate to test ideas and recommendations for site improvements from qualitative and quantitative analysis/research.
- A/B test analysis to optimize the conversion and margin
- Use your expertise in data visualization and data storytelling to communicate actionable insights to your internal clients
- Finding new ways to attract new customers and to retain and maximize the value of existing customers
- Create measurement plans, qualitative testing, implementation and support of technical analytics in Google Tag Manager.
What you bring to the table
- Master’s degree in the fields of statistics, economics, mathematics or similar
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a similar job in an ecommerce environment, including experience with CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization)
- Strong knowledge of data analysis and interest in data science methods
- Strong quantitative analytical skills. Experience with data analysis tools and languages like Google Analytics, Google Big Query, Looker, Optimizely and SQL
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
- Customer focused and data driven
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to easily adapt to change and work independently
- Hands on, hardworking, quick thinker, entrepreneurial mind-set.
What you can expect from us
- Competitive salary and other amazing benefits, such as covered travel costs, discounted ongoing cancellation / travel insurances and a bike plan.
- 30,5 days of paid leave, so plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures!
- Many internal development courses to keep on learning and growing.
- An environment where you can keep a healthy work-life balance: even when we can go back to the office to collaborate as teams, you will still continue having a balance between working from home and from the office.
- Flat hierarchy where your voice can be heard, welcomed and appreciated at all levels in the organization.
- A diverse, inclusive and multicultural working environment
- Top floor office in Amsterdam (close to Central Station) with an amazing view!
- Free fruit, company bar (free beer!), team drinks and company events.
- Ready to start your own Travix journey?
Think you have what it takes? Then, we would love to hear from you.
Please note that we continue to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19.