We are looking for a white hat hacker willing to join a team of architects. Dive into our domain of Telematics and Mobility Solutions – be ready for close work with our experts and agile teams.
You will be responsible for security aspects around our Software-as-a-Service solution and support our team towards a more Microservice and Cloud-based world and the security issues that come with it.
Be a mentor and a guide to our software development teams to support them achieving high quality and secure services that meet your specifications and defined requirements.
Here’s a little taste of your challenges:
- Perform penetration tests for WFS services, mobile apps or devices in a self-organized way.
- Ability to get easy into complex structures of grown dependencies and heterogenous software components.
- Assessment, clarification, reporting and mitigation of security risks.
- Manage external partners for penetration testing and security analysis.
- Track and trace issues to get things done.
- Handling security aspects and help to create a baked-in solution for the upcoming years.
- Explain and evaluate vulnerabilities and exploits through a clear and focused documentation and presentation style to guide stakeholders.
Are you also interested in hardware testing?
- Bring in your expertise for hardware security and hardening on our devices and our firmware.
- Work on attack scenarios based on the interfaces of our devices and their internal hardware components.
Who are you?
- You are enthusiastic about modern cryptography and security architecture.
- You are highly self-organized and a role model for a structured and pro-active working style.
- You have solid experience as penetration tester.
- You can inspire teams to embrace security aspects as part of their daily work.
- You willing to act as a tutor for our teams to build up necessary knowledge regarding security topics in their domain.
- Your communication skills in English are excellent.
- You enhance discussions with your personal interests and topics, such as best practices for DevOps/Cloud security.
What can you expect?
- An international and innovative environment;
- 30 days holiday entitlement + additional day off at your birthday;
- Full- or part-time positions;
- Flexible working model (3 days working from home per week);
- Flexible working hours;
- Support of child care costs;
- 100% employer funded pension scheme, and many more.
Want to join us?
If that’s a yes, then please apply to say hi. Complete the online form and attachments in either German or English!
Do note that online technical evaluation and pre-employment screening can be part of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
For further information, please visit www.webfleet.com or our careers page https://careers.webfleet.com