Are you curious and passionate about modern front-end development? Then you should become part of our agile community to work together with your team on further developing our WEBFLEET platform.
Here’s a little taste of your challenge:
- Together with your team, our UX designers as well as the product management, you’ll work from creating new ideas up to the realization of new features;
- You implement and test new features within an agile process, including presenting new functionalities during demos;
- With your eye for UI design, you support with your graphical skills;
- The further development of the usability, improving performance and quality, including bug fixing and test automation are part of your tasks as well.
Who are you?
- You are enthusiastic about new technology and front-end development and you are a quick learner;
- You know how to build relationships and how to communicate with diverse stakeholders in English, fluent in German is a plus;
- You have (first) experience in software development with modern front-end technologies.
What can you expect?
At Webfleet Solutions software development is a team sport. Join us and let us create the telematics technology of tomorrow. This is your chance to work in an innovative and international community, dealing with all kinds of different countries and cultures.
On top of that we offer:
- Competitive salary;
- 30 vacation days;
- Birthday off and volunteering time off;
- Flexible working model (3 days working from home per week;
- Support of child care costs;
- 100% employer funded pension scheme;
- Plenty of formal training + access to LinkedIn Learning;
Want to join us?
If that’s a yes, please apply and upload your CV.
Do note that pre-employment screening can be part of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status
For further information, please visit www.webfleet.com or our careers page https://careers.webfleet.com