This is an exciting opportunity to combine your passion for software development with a leading role within one of our cross-functional scrum teams as an embedded scrum master. Next to further enhancing our market leading fleet management solution with an international scope, you’ll be offered to take the chance to qualify for further leading roles in the organization.
Here is a little taste of your challenge:
- Work in a technically complex and sensitive environment, which will require you to build relevant functional knowledge about the products, technical knowledge about the platform’s stack and architecture.
- Engage with your development team to continuously reflect, optimize, and improve on our way of working. Spot and help removing barriers. Create a path for growing as a scrum team and as professional software engineers;
- Recognize conflict potential and mediate through your moderation as well as your emphatic personality, you live and represent the agile values in the organization;
- Keep a keen eye on application performance, operability, robustness, monitoring and failure resilience, data privacy and the security of individual services and the whole system;
- Agree the technical implementation with involved component owners and estimate its work effort;
- Develop complete sets of functionalities
- Implement, test, and demonstrate new product features in an agile process;
- Work on further usability, performance improvements or quality assurance, including bug fixes and test automation.
Who are you?
To make a successful start in the Webfleet Solutions product engineering organization it will definitely help if you have a passion for software engineering, building products and tweaking systems.
The most important qualification that will make you successful in the longer term, is to have a “getting things done” attitude. No matter whether it is to implement a new feature, fix a bug in production, extract some data and deliver it to customer support, change system configurations, solving problems together with 3rd parties and system partners, you tackle the problem and resolve it. Also, it will be of great help if you have as many as possible of the below:
- Great communication skills, holistic and systemic thinking, goal-orientation, quality-focus, versatile problem-solving skills, an open mind as well as at least 5 years of experience in commercial software development;
- Success records as a scrum master (part-time or full-time);
- Experience as either frontend or backend developer;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
You will get in contact with a range of different technologies, starting from Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate and Kafka in the backend, up to relational, non-relational and in memory data bases. –But don’t worry if you are not experienced in all of them. Your passion for software development and willingness to learn is much more important!
What can you expect?
- An international and innovative environment;
- 30 days holiday entitlement + additional day off at your birthday;
- Full- or part-time positions;
- Flexible working model (3 days working from home per week);
- Flexible working hours;
- Support of child care costs;
- 100% employer funded pension scheme, and many more.
Want to join us?
If that’s a yes, then please apply to say hi. Complete the online form and attachments in either German or English!
Do note that online technical evaluation and pre-employment screening can be part of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
For further information, please visit www.webfleet.com or our careers page https://careers.webfleet.com