- Ziegler Aerospace is seeking Project Associate to work in a dynamic and growing team environment thereby providing crucial support to the design office team on Aircraft Modifications projects.
- Tertiary qualified in a recognized Aerospace or Aeronautical Engineering discipline, or significant technical knowledge of EASA Part 21J and EASA airworthiness codes (CS 25) , related to cabin interior changes.
- Experience working with recognized CAD programs.
- Strong sense of flexibility and innovation, with a demonstrated track record in being able to produce innovative aerospace designs from customers’ requirements.
- Understand and interpret aircraft approved data (aircraft manuals, IPC/AMM/SRM/WDM), drawings, parts lists, reports) for both Airbus and Boeing.
- Excellent project management, time management skills and Possess a high level of communication skills both written and verbal at all levels.
Proven ability to undertake fundamental engineering hand calculations. Some exposure to the latest manufacturing techniques such as composites, injection mouldings, vacuum forming, castings, extrusions, sheet metals and machining.
- Proven ability to adapt to a fast-paced and pressurised environment. Proven ability to work on multiple projects concurrently, whilst juggling priorities appropriately.