We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team, is this you?
About the role
- You will work on the definition of new product(s) and product features and their embedding in our larger vision
- You will work closely with our engineering team to sketch out product functionality specifications and related UI flows
- You will manage the roadmap of your products and keep track of all related development progress
- You will ensure proper product documentation (e.g. white papers, technical docs)
- You will coach our customer key account managers to communicate and position our product correctly in the global market
- You will regularly challenge our product roadmap and vision with industry and research insights
- You will assist in building a larger team of product managers
- You have previous experience in the AdTech or MarTech industry.
- You have worked as a software product manager for 3 years or more.
- You have a very good technical understanding and the ability to derive product “can-do`s” from technological innovation.
- You are able to derive product insights (e.g. new functionality) from product usage observation, new data assets, industry developments, and customer requirements.
- You are an excellent communicator in English and are great at collaborating in interdisciplinary teams (engineers, sales, product, marketing, etc.)
- You have a strong analytical mindset coupled with a healthy sense of creativity and a desire to innovate
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Why should you join us?
- At 1plusX, we work in small, supportive, and smart teams. We highly value team wins and we are honest, open, warm, and direct with each other.
- We actively foster diversity and inclusion. Being a part of our growing team means that you will be supported and challenged because we all contribute together to our success.
- We promise that working with us is fun!
Some of our benefits:
- Equal pay framework to ensure equal pay and equal opportunity
- Virtual Stock Options
- Individual learning & development time and budget
- Flexible schedule of office work and at-home work and 4 weeks of “Digital nomad” time
Interested in the role but you don’t meet 100% of the requirements? We’d love to hear from you! We encourage you to apply; we’d be excited to see if your unique skill set and experience could be a match.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We base our recruitment decisions on qualifications, skills, knowledge, experience and essential business requirements regardless of race, religion, color, gender identity, age, disability status or sexual orientation.