We are looking for a Sales manager SEMEA to focus on France to sell our SaaS technology directly into brands across Retail/CPG, Automotive, Technology, Finance Travel and other industries. Having a strong Data background will be key. The Sales Manager position is focussed on the SEMEA region to achieve our sales goals. Are you an energetic team player who embraces the growth mindset and change of a start-up? Do you love working in an international team? If you are ready for a new challenge, then apply now and become part of our mission.
About the role
- You identify and develop new business across the SEMEA (Brand direct) markets to meet/exceed agreed revenue targets
- You prospect, initiate and close new sales opportunities
- You forecast sales activities and revenue achievements while creating satisfied customers
- You develop and actively shape value-added strategies; elaborate and present proposals
- You are a strategic influencer, develop relationships with the core influencers and senior-level decision-makers to increase sales
- You are consultative, ask the right questions and dig deep to fully understand customers’ needs, challenges, pain points
- Market scalable data product & Ad-tech solutions, uniquely tailored to individual customer needs
- Support Marketing activities by attending trades shows, conferences and other industry events
- Evangelize the 1plusX vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account-specific initiatives
- Contribute to growing our customer and innovation-centric company culture
- Proven sales record from 2-3 years enterprise-level sales experience (B2B)
- Strong experience in Advertising Media, Digital Marketing, data collaboration, identity, and programmatic technology industry. Existing network in one of the SEMEA region & marketing and advertising industry (Brand direct or Media Agency) is required Consistent over-achievement of quota, revenue goals, and delivering revenue growth
- It is a plus if you have strong knowledge of 1st Party data management & strategy as well as a good understanding the digital ecosystem.
- Ability to build relationships quickly and effectively; being a self-driven, hands-on team player who shows resilience and tenacity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, facilitating clear and open communication at all levels of the organization; Native in Frenc and fluent in English.
- You are willing to travel.
What’s in it for you?
- At 1plusX, we highly value teamwork, and we are honest, open, warm, and direct with each other.
- We actively foster diversity and inclusion. Being a part of our growing team means that you will be supported and challenged because we all contribute together to our success.
- We promise that working with us is fun!
Some of our benefits:
- Equal pay framework to ensure equal pay and equal opportunity
- Virtual Stock Options
- Individual learning & development time and budget
- Flexible schedule of office work and at-home work and 4 weeks of “Digital nomad” time
Interested in the role but you don’t meet 100% of the requirements? We’d love to hear from you! We encourage you to apply; we’d be excited to see if your unique skill set and experience could be a match.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We base our recruitment decisions on qualifications, skills, knowledge, experience and essential business requirements regardless of race, religion, color, gender identity, age, disability status or sexual orientation.