Designation: B2B Content Marketing Manager
Experience: 3 – 5 years
Work Location: Remote / Mumbai / Bangalore / Gurgaon
About the role:
The Content Marketing Manager is responsible for development and execution of content marketing, content calendars, keyword research and search optimization, and the creation of B2B marketing content. She/He will be responsible for leading and contributing to projects that drive revenue growth. The content marketing manager will report directly to the Head of Marketing.
This person will manage content efforts for brand position and awareness. They will manage website and blog development and content curation/creation, lead generation, and sales collaterals such as case studies and pitch decks. Of critical importance is the ability to write sophisticated, high quality content and thorough understanding of distributing the same. This high-impact role will work across functions and interact with clients, partners, sales team and senior management.
- Drive a content strategy based on in-depth customer persona research, competitive analysis, SEO and keyword research, Google Analytics, market research and conversations with sales teams and customers.
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with the content team and come up with original content topics across content styles – long-and short-form blog posts, case studies, eBooks, whitepapers, reports, infographics, presentations, sales collaterals, videos and more, to be distributed across multiple marketing channels.
- Oversee marketing lead generation from channels such as website, blog and social media and conversion of same thereby impacting marketing’s contribution to revenue.
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on the performance of content pieces and lead generation channels.
- Manage in-house team and freelancers to ensure effective and quality execution
- Exceptional business writing skills and strong grasp of grammar and style; can visualize as well as convey a message into relevant and interesting content format. Creative writing skills desired.
- 3+ years of B2B marketing experience including knowledge of building marketing strategies from scratch. Direct experience of creating and distributing content with proven ability to deliver consistent strong measurable results.
- Familiarity with SEO, keyword research methods, GA and reporting.
- Strong analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions.
- Dynamic, motivating, and entrepreneurial-minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines. Proactive mentality with curiosity and desire to learn.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail.
- Must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities.
- Team player with ability to work cross-functionally.
- This position requires a candidate with a blend of strategy, technical, creative, analytic and project management expertise.
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with “India’s leading B2B” E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 5.5x last year to reach to a 350 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo
- Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognized under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL
- Bizongo is featured in LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for!
- Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment
- Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year – 2017
- This year, Bizongo was awarded the highly prestigious & internationally acclaimed ‘The DieLine Award’ under the Sustainable Packaging category
Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company
- The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce