Role: Head of Business Intelligence
- Work closely with Leadership and BI teams to identify, define and document business intelligence (BI) and analytical reporting needs.
Drive business growth, upscale efficiency and optimize cost through deep leverage of data at hand and deliver clear actionable insights for business.
- Manage and mentor a group of Business Analytics and drive clear business impact through their efforts.
- Consolidate information into cohesive and insightful analytical reports for use in decision-making.
- Design and generate high quality and impactful BI reports that drive value and process efficiency.
- Mine DW or BI platforms to fetch raw data and analyze it to prepare insightful statistical reports.
- Deploy visualization tools and techniques such as Tableau, Qlikview, Python, SQL and Infographics to build comprehensive dashboards.
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes through detailed and thorough root cause analysis.
- Define standards and effective communication mechanisms that facilitate the search, understanding and assimilation of the information provided by the BI area.
- Interpret the business problem, design the appropriate visualization methods (reports, dashboards, etc.) and work actively with the reporting team to ensure its implementation, following current standards.
- Design clear and effective communication processes for showing the BI information.
- Working together with our Business Analysis team, and stakeholders from Product, Sales, and Operations teams to determine the data requirements for required analysis, and ensure our data infrastructure and tools address these.
- Working with our Product and Engineering teams to ensure that proper tracking is in place throughout our products and that our data stack is gathering all of the necessary data from our platforms.
- Manage the inflow and processing of requests for data and reports with the BI Tech team.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- 7+ years of experience in a technical business intelligence roles preferably in B2B domain
- Experience with Tableau, Qlikview and/or other enterprise-level data warehouse/processing/visualization technologies
- A passion for problem-solving – constantly looking for ways to get what we need through people and technology
- Love for numbers – plenty of data to sift through and to understand
- Curiosity – you never stop asking questions, you never stop learning
- A bias for action – all insights should lead to interventions
- Big picture thinking – you will need to figure out what can have a fundamental impact on the growth of our business
- Strong coaching skills – your specialists and analysts will rely on your guidance for their personal and professional development
- Strong communication skills to build relationship with business users
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with “India’s leading B2B” E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 5.5x last year to reach to a 350 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo
- Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognized under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL
- Bizongo is featured in LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for!
- Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment
- Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year – 2017
- Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company
- The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce