Are you obsessed about building customer-friendly, experience-rich products?
Bizongo is redefining the $70 billion-dollar Packaging industry and B2B domain using technology, an innovation that automates business processes and improves efficiency. Every physical good that is produced needs packaging. Creative Packaging is a modern way of branding and marketing. Intelligent Packaging and Deep Customer Engagement will be the future of Packaging. Bizongo is at the epicenter of this change and leading the digital transformation of the B2B space. Bizongo works with some of the leading clients like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Big Basket, Godrej, FirstCry, PepperFry, Tata Cliq, Delhivery, Box8 and many more, managing millions of dollars worth of packaging products every year.
Bizongo is featured in LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for!
As Bizongo Engineering, our mission is to create innovative platforms which disrupt current inefficient business processes to drive efficiency and fuel growth for businesses of the future. Keeping the mission in mind, we are looking for engineers who can bring fresh ideas, function at scale and are passionate about technology. We expect our engineers to be multidimensional, display leadership and have a zeal for learning as well as experimentation as we push business efficiency through our technology.
As a Software Engineer at Bizongo, you will be working on developing the next generation of technology that will provide the right experience for businesses and help make their processes efficient. You will be constantly challenged to build the products in the most efficient and scalable way possible. As a Senior Software Engineer II, you’ll be solving problems of scale using data-driven thinking, which will help provide the best experience to the customer.
Designation: SDET – 1
Experience: 0-3 years
Work Location: Marathahalli Outer Ring Road, Bengaluru
About the role:
At Bizongo, we believe in delivering excellence which drives business efficiency for our customers. As a Software Engineer at Bizongo, you will be working on developing the next generation of technology that will impact how businesses take care of their process and derive process efficiency. We are looking for engineers who can bring fresh ideas, function at scale and are passionate about technology. We expect our engineers to be multi-dimensional, display leadership and have a zeal for learning as well as experimentation as we push business efficiency through our technology. As a Software Engineer in Test, you’ll be testing complex scenarios, end-to-end, using automation frameworks like Selenium.
- Proficiency in Java and JEE applications.
- 0 to 3 years of experience in working on automated testing frameworks like Selenium, Cucumber.
- Excellent understanding of Feature, Regression, and Smoke Testing.
- Clear understanding of RESTFul API’s and building test frameworks for the same
- Excellent in finding testing scenarios, catching corner cases of the feature that you would be testing.
- Ability to Manage and Test different Projects simultaneously.
- Tech/ BS in Computer Science (or have done relevant courses for the same)
- Good in analysis and solving problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passionate about working in a startup.
Key Responsibilities :
- Understand the design and end-to-end workflow of the feature/product specifications.
- Coming up with all the testing scenarios even before the start of development, after going through the design and specifications
- Keeping the test suite up to date with the latest changes
- Documentation – Keeping all the testing scenarios in the documented format so that anyone can test the scenarios manually if required
- Key role in keeping the production bugs count to zero
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and willing to work as a team to meet the team and individual goals on time
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with “India’s leading B2B” E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 5.5x last year to reach to a 350 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo
- Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognized under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL Bizongo is featured in LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for!
- Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment
- Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year – 2017
- This year, Bizongo was awarded the highly prestigious & internationally acclaimed ‘The DieLine Award’ under the Sustainable Packaging category
Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company
- The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce