Big Data Engineer
At Clairvoyant, we power Digital Disruption – Transforming businesses with Big Data, Cloud, AI, Design Thinking and Lean Architectures! Clairvoyant is a global technology product and services company.
Our global team consists of experienced professionals, with backgrounds in design, software engineering, analytics, and data science. Each member of our team is highly energetic and committed to helping our clients achieve their goals.
If you are someone who loves technology, is passionate about solving complex problems and building products , has a penchant for learning and is excited about growing in a fun, energetic, and conducive environment, we are interested in you!
The Big Data Engineer is responsible for designing, orchestrating, developing, and supporting key data and process integrations components within the company’s enterprise technology landscape covering both internal and external applications and stakeholders.
What We Are Looking For
• 5+ years of experience in software development and delivery
• 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience on large scale Data applications
• Should be proficient in coding, debugging, performance tuning and deploying applications to production environments
• Should have good working experience in the following:
o Hadoop ecosystem (HDFS, Hive, Yarn, File formats like Avro/Parquet)
o Spark Streaming or any other streaming technology
o Python or Java – J2EE (Spring/Hibernate/REST)
• Design Patterns in software architecture
• Experience working in Agile Methodology
• Ability to learn and help the team learn new technologies quickly
• Excellent communication and coordination skills
• Hands on experience with UNIX environments, different continuous integration tools.
• Must be able to integrate quickly into the team and work independently towards team goals
• Strong understanding of workload management, schedulers, scalability, and distributed platform architectures
• Experience using SQL against relational databases
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) combined with strong interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical skills and thought processes combined with the ability to be flexible and work analytically in a fast-paced environment
• Strong organizational & multi-tasking skills
Would be nice to have
• Experience in implementing cloud solutions
• Experience migrating on-prem systems to the cloud
How To Apply
• Email your resume to email@example.com
• In the subject line, please include -> TJF – ‘Role Name’ – ‘Your Full Name’