Big Data Spark Developer
At Clairvoyant, we power Digital Disruption – Transforming businesses with Big Data, Cloud, AI, Design Thinking and Lean Architectures! Clairvoyant is a global technology product and services company.
Our global team consists of experienced professionals, with backgrounds in design, software engineering, analytics, and data science. Each member of our team is highly energetic and committed to helping our clients achieve their goals.
If you are someone who loves technology, is passionate about solving complex problems and building products , has a penchant for learning and is excited about growing in a fun, energetic, and conducive environment, we are interested in you!
· Implementation of various solutions arising out of the large scale data processing (TB’s/ PB’s) over various NoSQL, Hadoop, and MPP-based products.
· Active participation in the various architecture and design discussions.
· Conducting sessions/ writing whitepapers/ case studies pertaining to Data Engineering.
· Be accountable for the delivery of the project in the defined timelines with good quality.
· Define and follow the processes for project execution and delivery.
· Work in-tandem with the internal and external stakeholders
What We Are Looking For
· 3+ years of experience in software development and delivery.
· 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience on large scale Data applications
· Good aptitude, strong problem-solving abilities, and analytical skills, ability to take ownership as appropriate
· Should be proficient in coding, debugging, performance tuning and deploying applications to production environments
· Must have Hands-on production experience (> 2 years) on Hadoop tools/technologies like Spark, Map Reduce, Hive, HDFS
· Hands-on expertise and a good understanding of big data tools such as Sqoop, Spark, Kafka, to name a few
· Good working knowledge in NoSQL DB (Mongo, Hbase, Casandra)
· 2+ years of experience in developing Java applications and web frameworks
· Experience developing in Python
· Design Patterns in software architecture.
· Experience working in Agile Methodology
· Ability to learn and help the team learn new technologies quickly
· Excellent communication and coordination skills
· Must be able to integrate quickly into the team and work independently towards team goals
How To Apply
· Email your resume to email@example.com
· In the subject line, please add -> TJF – ‘Role Name’ – ‘Your Full Name’