At Clairvoyant, we power Digital Disruption – Transforming businesses with Big Data, Cloud, AI, Design Thinking and Lean Architectures! Clairvoyant is a global technology product and services company.
Our global team consists of experienced professionals, with backgrounds in design, software engineering, analytics, and data science. Each member of our team is highly energetic and committed to helping our clients achieve their goals.
If you are someone who loves technology, is passionate about solving complex problems and building products , has a penchant for learning and is excited about growing in a fun, energetic, and conducive environment, we are interested in you!
· Perform QA activities for manual as well as automation testing – execute, maintain & enhance the existing/ new automation test suite
· Review product requirements for testability, highlighting and proposing design consideration that will make a feature easier to test via automation, while expanding coverage
· Evangelize automation and assist other QA team members through mentorship, tutorials, and writing scripts to speed up manual testing efforts
· Develop/execute manual tests on application as well as web services. Install and configure software products on various platforms as needed
· Take ownership for performing software testing of a given project for functional & nonfunctional requirements
· Report software defects and track quality assurance metrics such as defect counts, test coverage
· Communicate status effectively to team
· Develop detailed test cases from functional requirements, technical specifications, and application behavior/constraints
· Participate in Scrum with activities such as assist developers, perform test case reviews, research spikes, contribute in improving testing standards supporting continuous improvement, etc.
What We Are Looking For
· Experience of 5+ years in Automation Testing
· Strong manual testing skills
· Experience with automation
· QA documentation (Test Case writing / Defect logging / Test Data Creation)
· Ability to understand requirements, prioritize tasks, and drive to closure with little supervision
· 5+ years’ experience in
o Page Object Model
o Rest Assured
· Experience with JIRA/TestRail
· Fast learner, ability to perform well in ambiguity and with little supervision
· Strong problem-solving abilities
· Excellent communication and co-ordination skills
Would be nice to have
· Knows agile testing best practices and has scrum exposure
· Experience working with geographically distributed teams
How To Apply
· Email your resume to email@example.com
· In the subject line, please add TJF – ‘Role Name’ – ‘Your Full Name’