We are looking for a software engineer to join a multi-site team working on automotive products, with a passion for embedded systems. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to daily work in products from Instrument cluster to Telematic systems, developing from the hardware to the application level with new technologies, such as 5G, Wi-Fi 6, and Vehicle-to-Vehicle. If you have the desire to learn and work in a new area, challenging yourself with new topics every day, join us in this adventure.
• Analyze and evaluate project requirements.
• Design and develop software for automotive area, in C, C++, or AUTOSAR.
• Integrate RTOS systems in different platforms (Bootloader, Kernel, and Middleware).
• Configure different communication protocols (CAN, Ethernet, Bluetooth, and 4G/5G).
• Implement Unit Tests and Integration Tests.
• Wide range of projects from concept studies to series products.
• Create documentation and release notes.
• Provide product support/knowledge to production, customers and internal product support.
• Degree in Electronics, Computer Science, or related disciplines.
• Experience in Software Development using C, C++, and Python.
• Experienced working with Continuous Integration tools (Jira, Git, Jenkins…).
• Knowledge of real-time operating systems (FreeRTOS, QNX, Integrity…) is an advantage.
• Understanding of communication protocols, or desire to learn (CAN, Ethernet, Bluetooth, 4G/5G, V2V).
• Familiarity with AUTOSAR, MISRA C, and MISRA C++.
• Ability to work in international teams and with international customers.
• A pro-active, self-motivated, and a good team player.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Fluent English language skills