Location: Duesseldorf & Home Office
Our hearts beat for digital, for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future.
As an Account Partner (f/m/d) you are part of our international client service team and are responsible for the development and expansion of one of our strategically important customers. You make a significant contribution to the implementation of our growth plans and work closely with your colleagues from various areas. If you have relevant experience and also have the necessary pinch of humor, then you’ve come to the right place
- In your role you are the strategic contact person for one of our enterprise customers
- You are responsible for building up and expanding the customer budget, have content and economic responsibility for the customer and keep track of your negotiated customer contracts
- Together with the customer and our interdisciplinary teams, you will develop strategies and concepts that contribute to the customer’s digital success
- You are a sparring partner for the management of our customer and for our teams internally
- You live the values of our digital agency and represent them externally and internally
- You are able to build up a sustainable customer relationship at management level and know how to use this economically successfully
- It is easy for you to keep an ecosystem of customers, technology partners, development teams, strategy teams and specialists under control
- Your core competencies include communication skills, resilience, sovereignty and team spirit
- You have already been responsible for several successful projects in the field of digital transformation
- You already have extensive experience in strategy, planning, coordination and operational handling of budgets in customer service
- You have very good German and English skills
- Ideally, you have a degree (preferably with a focus on digital media / marketing / IT) or a comparable education
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our ecx.io Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
- Academy & Co. Discount programs
- Coaching Health & Fitness
- Team events
- Flexible working
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback, and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more? ecx.io is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.