• Define technical and business requirements for information security solutions.
• Define information security processes and policies which secure and enable the business.
• Enforce business, privacy and security policies.
• Implement IT and information security related technology products.
• Review, assess, benchmark and develop issue remediation action plans for all aspects of information security programs and technologies.
• Knowledge in Enterprise network deployments and architecture planning
• Develop information security strategies, architectures and implementation plans.
• Perform basic supervisory duties to mentor and coach junior staff.
• Review the work of more junior employees and assist in the preparation of the final work products to confirm the work is performed with the highest quality standards.
• Provide performance feedback and training and conduct performance reviews. Foster an efficient, innovative, and team-oriented work environment.
• Experience in developing, implementing or architecting information security systems
• Strong understanding of information security regulatory requirements and compliance issues
• Knowledge of general security concepts and methods such as vulnerability assessments, privacy assessments, intrusion detection, incident response, security policy creation, enterprise security strategies, threat hunting architectures and governance
• Experience in threat hunt framework, networking (TCP/IP, OSI model), operating system (Windows server / client, Linux, MAC OS), security technologies (firewalls, IDS/IPS, etc.) and understanding of Cloud technologies, and dockers
• Experience in process definition, workflow design and process mapping
• Demonstrated ability to contribute to the development of client deliverables and technical content
• Good written and verbal communications skills
• Excellent leadership and teaming skills
• Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
• Ready to travel and work in rotational shifts
• Capability and experience in the following areas:
o Cyber Strategy & Programme Assessment
o Attack & Penetration Testing / Ethical Hacking
o Threat Intelligence
o Red Teaming
o Security Monitoring
Cyber Incident Response