Technology Risk (SoX, IT Audit)
EY India is looking to hire Technology Risk professionals with specific focus on SoX, IT Audit related service portfolio.
Skills and attributes for success
1. Good understanding of business processes, data structures, IT applications, IT processes, and governance and internal control principles, SoX.
2. The candidate should have led several engagements of following type (one or more)
a) Review of IT General Controls, Application Controls
b) IT Sox
c) IT Internal Audits
d) Third Party reporting under ISAE, SSAE or any other similar standards
e) System and Organization Control Reporting (SOCR / SOC 1 / SSAE 18 / SOC 2 / ISAE 3402)
3. Experience in IT General Controls Testing, Application Controls Testing or SOC.
4. Ability to handle multiple engagements and large teams
5. Basic knowledge of Information Security/ Cyber Security controls and solutions
6. Well versed with SAP / Oracle.
To qualify for the role you must have
CA / B.E/B.Tech (Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunications, Comp. Science)/ MBA/ with 1 – 4 years of related work experience.
CPA, CA, CISA, CISSP, CISM, CBCP, CIA, CIPP, CGEIT or certification is desired.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.