The Senior Business Analyst – API role partners across the organization to understand business needs, products, and processes. The role is responsible for eliciting requirements and developing comprehensive analysis artifacts that enable the delivery of a real-time payment system to our Client Customers worldwide.
- Work together with Product Owners, Architecture, Support teams, Development, and Testers to ensure that solutions are appropriate and meet stakeholders’ needs.
- Ability to work autonomously and bring leadership where required.
- Should have the technical understanding to write the mapping documents and work experience on XML and JSON.
- Strong API knowledge.
- Support the delivery of complex service and a real-time payments platform.
- Work within agile multi-skilled teams to create world-class products to serve Client customer’s needs.
- Understand the “user” journey end to end which goes beyond the “system”
- Perform the elicitation and analysis of business change, functional and non-functional requirements across a range of stakeholders, internal and external.
- Own and produce relevant analysis artifacts that enable development teams to develop working products.
- Working with the Architecture Group and Development, ensure that solutions are appropriate, meet offshore and onshore stakeholders’ needs align with Business and Enterprise Architecture.
- Collaborating across Business, Architecture, Development, and Testers as part of a team to deliver change for Client customers.
- Provide the evaluation of current products and services against proposed changes and product investments.
- Work with customer-facing BAs during requirement elaboration to map out message usage and drive documentation of same.
- Maintain message specifications and usage documentation for allocated products in line with regular releases.