We’re looking for a Front-end Developer who can put the cherry on top of the cake. Someone with a strong sense of visual and aesthetics, who understands the impact of their work on the users’ experience. We look for a developer with a problem-solving mindset, and the ability to see the big picture but also to focus on the details. The ideal candidate should be methodical, responsible, and able to work in a multidisciplinary team.
* Develop features focused on the user;
* Develop reusable code and libraries for the future;
* Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability;
* Ensure quality standards in code development;
* Collaborate with other development teams and stakeholders;
* Ensure the technical viability of UX/UI projects.
* Knowledge of frameworks (Vue or Angular) and libraries (React or JQuery);
* Solid knowledge of OOP and architecture patterns;
* Experience in HTML development considering ARIA accessibility guidelines;
* Experience in CSS and AJAX;
* Experience in Git or other version control tools;
* Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum);
* Knowledge of CI/CD best practices;
* Knowledge of UX tools and methodologies;
* Knowledge of SEO will be valued;
* Experience in team management, and contact with clients and project managers;
* Fluent in English (highly valued).